I ask that all parents/carers ensure their child comes already dressed for paddling to save time and delays at the start of the session.
What the children need to wear/take along;
- Swimwear (preferably with a shorty/full wetsuit over or with warm layers to paddle in that you don’t mind getting wet! Fleece material and wool are best.)
- Pair of wetsuit booties/shoes or old trainers for paddling/swimming in
- Big towel for drying off/changing under
- A change of clothes and dry footwear
- Snacks and drinks to keep energy levels up
- Sun cream if it’s a hot day.